About the bciti smart city & community data platform
Together, we are creating a smarter future by bringing citizens closer to their cities, governments, communities and local businesses through the ethical use of AI. bciti develops and commercializes an integrated data platform, a digital resident card with a unique ID, a digital “wallet” and secure user records (such as smart contracts) to get fast and easy access to a multitude of services offered by cities, governments and urban life via a SINGLE state-of-the-art digital platform. Since bciti+ is the “trust entity” of cities and governments, it is designed to be citizen-centric to promote mass adoption and active usage.
bciti is currently looking for an Application and Operational Support Analyst for a permanent, full-time position located in a virtual office (100% remote).
The candidate must be a team player with a high level of expertise and excellent planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Analyze the technical requirements related to support requests made by clients to provide technical expertise in responses to clients and/or prioritize the interventions of the development team in resolving the problems identified.
- Provide 1st and 2nd-level support for the bciti solution.
- Liaise with the infrastructure and development teams.
- Process internal requests: validation of malfunctions, reports and statistics.
- Prioritize and manage the problems identified.
- Provide support for presentations to clients made by the customer experience team in order to be able to answer technical questions.
- Maintain technical relationships with the various partners and suppliers doing business with bciti within the framework of the company’s activities.
- Participate in the functional and technological analysis of project development and change requests for bciti’s various products, in conjunction with the product management and customer experience team.
- Contribute to the technological decisions to be recommended within the framework of the organization’s projects.
- Maintain and guide the organization’s strategic decisions in the deployment of the Azure platform.
- Analyze data to establish and maintain product statistics in conjunction with the product management team.
- Manage projects internally and act as a bridge between the customer experience team and the technical delivery team.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Excellent SQL knowledge (more advanced expertise in SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB an asset).
- In-depth knowledge of networking (TCP/IP, Firewall, Gateway, Load Balancing, etc.)
- Knowledge of JIRA Service Desk an asset
- Knowledge of Power BI or other BI tools an asset
- Mastery of French and English (oral and written)
To express your interest in this position, please email email@example.com.
* Only the candidates retained will be contacted.