About the bciti smart city & community data platform
Together, we are creating a smarter future by bringing citizens closer to their cities, governments, communities and local businesses through the ethical use of AI. bciti develops and commercializes an integrated data platform, a digital resident card with a unique ID, a digital “wallet” and secure user records (such as smart contracts) to get fast and easy access to a multitude of services offered by cities, governments and urban life via a SINGLE state-of-the-art digital platform. Since bciti+ is the “trust entity” of cities and governments, it is designed to be citizen-centric to promote mass adoption and active usage.
bciti is currently looking for a bilingual DevOps Specialist for a permanent, full-time position located in a virtual office (100% remote).
The candidate must be a team player and technical expert with excellent planning, coordination and communication skills.
- Maintain the cloud computing production infrastructure
- Design and implement a micro-services infrastructure
- Create and maintain continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) automated solutions
- Participate in the implementation and maintenance of production system monitoring solutions
- Participate in the continuous improvement of operational aspects such as high availability, security and data integrity
- Participate in the continuous improvement of DevOps practices
- Participate in deployments for new clients
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a DevOps role
- Ability and willingness to quickly master new technologies
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a distributed web application
- Ability to understand complex problems and propose solutions
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team and manage an individual workload
- Ability to work in stressful situations
- Bilingual skills in oral and written French & English.
- Experience in cloud infrastructure management (MS Azure, AWS)
- Experience with a micro-services architecture (Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift)
- Experience with Jenkins in a complete CI/CD cycle
- Knowledge of relational databases (MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB)
- Basic networking knowledge in the context of a web application (TCP/IP, HTTP)
- Experience with Microsoft Azure services (App Service, Database, AKS)
- Experience with GitHub and Bitbucket
- Experience with Linux
- DevOps experience in a web application environment (apache, nginx)
- Experience with caching tools such as Redis
- Experience with configuration tools such as Puppet, Chef, Salt and Ansible
- Knowledge of Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence, Jira Desk)
To express your interest in this position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Only the candidates retained will be contacted.