Who we are
bciti empowers cities/communities to grow! bciti develops and commercializes a self-service SaaS Platform for citizens for smart cities/communities. The platform makes it possible to meet the daily needs of cities/communities and citizens via a SINGLE platform. Currently in ‘scaling up’ mode and in accelerated growth, we remain true to our initial vision : to improve the lives of people everywhere in the world by the intelligent use of new technologies in order to favor informed decision of cities/communities and citizens.
As a Sales & Business Development Representative at bciti, you will be required to:
- Develop new accounts and business opportunities through prospecting and networking;
- Represent bciti with dignity and interact with stakeholders at the executive and tactical levels;
- Understand the strategic and business drivers behind the development of client projects;
- Assume the responsibilities of a business and technology advisor and engage the team as needed;
- Seamlessly manage the sales process and the interventions of the various players involved in the client’s decision making process;
- Drive dynamic growth of existing accounts;
- Collaborate with team members when writing service offerings.
The keys to your success :
- 2 to 5 years of professional experience in developing sales of customized business solutions and professional IT services
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good understanding of consultative selling and its complex process;
- Exceeds expectations in developing and acquiring new accounts in various markets;
- Goal and results oriented;
- Possess an extensive network of inspiring business relationships primarily, but not exclusively, in the Greater Montreal Area is a major asset;
- Possess a talent for closing deals and customer satisfaction;
- Possess an innovative vision to open doors to develop lasting business relationships;
- Bilingualism mandatory;
- Be resilient and enjoy the social support of your team!
What we offer you :
- Challenging projects;
- A fun and motivating work environment;
- A hybrid work environment, because it’s not about where you work, but what you do;
- Multiple learning opportunities to improve your skills;
- Benefits, telemedicine services and employee support program;
- Numerous social opportunities, with happy hours, contests, various group activities, and much more!