bciti is a fast growing technology company that develops and commercializes and Platform As A Service (PAAS) smart citizen self-services that can bring closer citizens to their cities.
bciti is currently searching for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our growing team. The role will report directly to our CEO, and will work closely with our Marketing Strategic Advisor.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for contributing to and implementing our marketing strategy that will include Customer Acquisition, Demand, Lifecycle, Partner & Product Marketing initiatives.
Your typical day includes:
- Develop and maintain a customer acquisition plan focused on small and medium sized cities in the US and Canada.
- Build and execute customer acquisition programs including writing, creative coordination, vendor/contract management and campaign setup in marketing systems
- Write effective customer acquisition collateral such as landing pages, email in both English and French
- Manage agency and vendor relationships, ensuring campaigns are high performing across established KPIs
- Develop audience segmentation definitions in coordination with Sales
- Consistently meet goals: Manage growth and optimization of online marketing programs to meet lead, CPA and revenue goals
- Identify optimization opportunities, implement testing to identify new best practices, report and adopt findings
- Execute campaigns on time, on target and on budget through effective planning, logistics and implementation
- Report on results and present plans to senior management, lead meetings, and deliver oral and written presentations to keep company aligned
- Help drive creation of effective customer acquisition assets and offers
- Individual contributor with a team leadership capabilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience in B2C/B2B marketing, brand or agency side
- Experience with all forms of digital marketing channels
- A self-starter with proven ability to significantly increase sales and maximize efficiency
- Experience in Ecommerce strongly desired
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to critically read and interpret reporting and provide recommendations
- Experience with executing campaign logistics and reporting data from web analytics, CMS, and CRM systems
- Self-motivated to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced, matrixed environment with the ability to prioritize many tasks across various teams within the organization
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience setting up and using Hubspot
Nice to haves:
- Experience or interest in the Smart City category
- Experience within a fast paced, start-up environment
- Competitive compensation packages
- Comprehensive health, dental & vision insurance
- Incredible work environment and culture
This position is interesting for you, please send us your resume at email@example.com